Copyright 1996-1998 John D. Polstra.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgment:
* This product includes software developed by John D. Polstra.
* 4. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
* THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* $Id: Uglob.i3,v 1.1 2001-12-01 16:07:31 wagner Exp $
Uglob interface provides low-level access to the Unix
FROM Ctypes IMPORT int, const_char_star;
(* "fnmatch" flags. *)
FNM_NOESCAPE = 16_0001; (* Disable backslash escaping. *)
FNM_PATHNAME = 16_0002; (* Slash must be matched by slash. *)
FNM_PERIOD = 16_0004; (* Leading period must be matched by period. *)
(* The following flags are non-POSIX. *)
FNM_LEADING_DIR = 16_0008; (* OK if pattern matches leading path prefix. *)
FNM_CASEFOLD = 16_0010; (* Ignore case. *)
FNM_PREFIX_DIRS = 16_0020; (* Directory prefixes of pattern match too. *)
PROCEDURE fnmatch(pattern: const_char_star;
flags: int): int;